These shrimp are delicious! A crusty Parmesan-breadcrumb topping is dusted over these big garlicky shrimp before serving. Grill or toast some French bread for sopping up the aromatic juices. Yum!
- 2 dozen large fresh shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (I used dried)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I like the lesser amount)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (I like the lesser amount)
Peel shrimp and devein. Arrange in a 11 x 7 inch baking dish; pour oil over shrimp. Combine parsley and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle over shrimp. Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Turn shrimp over; drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 to 10 more minutes.
Yield: 2 servings.
“God speaks through His Word when we take time to listen.”