Orange Creamsicle Pie
This delicious pie makes two beautiful pies. Even though I made this in the wintertime, it would be really good for a spring dessert. I froze one of the pies and glad I did, it came in real handy with unexpected company.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (4-oz.) box instanat vanilla pudding
- 1 (3-oz.) box orange jello
- 2 (6-oz.) prepared graham cracker crusts
Soften cream cheese at room temperature starting a couple hours before making your pies; the cream cheese must be super soft in order to avoid lumps in the pie filling.
Blend cream cheese and frozen whipped topping well; add orange juice and beat with mixer until very creamy and then stir in.
Divide filling between graham crusts; chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Makes 2 pies, 8 servings each.
What praises do you have to give to God?