Strawberry Cream Squares
This is the Easter dessert that I made this year. Sooo good!!
- 8 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding ( I used cheese cake instant pudding mix)
- 1 3/4 cup milk
Mix the crushed graham crackers and butter together (reserve 1 tbsp. to sprinkle on top). Press into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Place in the refrigerator to harden while you prepare the filling.
Mix cream cheese and sugar together until well combined. Fold in the strawberries. Spread evenly on top of the graham cracker layer.
Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set. Remove and spread with layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker crumbs over the top. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to completely set.
(I doubled this for my family and put it in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.)
“The keys to effective relationships are gentleness and humility.”