Pineapple Cheesecake Dessert
This is a delicious no-bake cheesecake. Very easy dessert to make.
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (10 oz.) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Strawberries, quartered lengthwise
Whisk pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
Mix cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped topping.
Place half the cake cubes in 9-inch springform pan; top with layers of cream cheese mixture and remaining cake cubes. Cover with pineapple mixture.
Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan. Transfer dessert to plate. Serve topped with strawberries.
Makes 12 servings.
“Encouragers pick others up when troubles weigh them down.”