Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
This is so easy and so delicious. Put it on in the morning before you leave and supper will be ready when you get home.
- 1 (30-oz.) bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese (not fat free)
- 3 oz. pkg. bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put the frozen potatoes in the crock pot. Add in the broth, soup and bacon bits. Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it’s ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and serve.
“Only as we follow Christ can we lead others in the right direction.”