This was another big hit at our New Year’s/Birthday Party. It was outstanding!! It makes quite a large batch, but it was all gobbled up.
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound deli-style corned beef, shredded
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker*. Cover and cook on high setting for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until heated through and cheese is melted.
* I didn’t put mine in a slow cooker. I put it in a baking dish and put it in the oven at 300 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes until it was heated through. I also stirred it occasionally.
Serve this with party rye slices.
Makes 6 to 7 cups.
“The difference Christ makes in your life is a story worth telling.”