Melt-In-Your-Mouth Orange Pineapple Cake or Cupcakes
This is truly a melt-in-your-mouth cake. You must try it!!
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix (or white or lemon)
- 1 (3.4-oz) box vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, unbeaten
- 1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges with juice
Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. For 3 greased and floured 8-in. pans, bake 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes. For a 9 x 13 pan, bake at 350 degrees for 28-36 minutes and for 24 cupcakes, bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. When completely cool, spread with the following icing.
- 2 small cans crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg. dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12-oz) container Cool Whip
Mix crushed pineapple and instant pudding. Fold in Cool Whip and then spread over cake. Store in refrigerator.
“No one is hopeless whose hope is in God.”