Quick & Easy Shepherd’s Pie
This is the kind of meal I like when I’m short on time. With purchased pre-made ingredients, you can get that “made from scratch taste”, and your supper will be on the table in less than 30 minutes. “Delicious”!
- 2 (17-oz) pkgs. fully cooked beef tips with gravy (found in the meat department)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 24-oz. pkg. refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Cook beef according to package directions. Spoon beef into a lightly greased 11 x 7″ baking pan. Top with corn and peas; set aside.
Cook potatoes according to package directions; spoon potatoes into a bowl. Add cream cheese, butter and garlic powder; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread potato mixture over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
“Love the Giver more than the gifts!”