Bacon- Tomato Salad
I served this salad with our steak, and oven fried potatoes for our 4th of July celebration. It is absolutely wonderful! So easy and you can make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until serving time.
- 12-oz. pkg. iceberg lettuce blend (or use anything you like)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
Makes 6 servings.
“God’s grace is infinite love expressing itself through infinite goodness.”