Easy Toasted Coconut Pie
Quick, easy and yummy!
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped or use chocolate chips
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust (6.oz.)
- 1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. coconut cream instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
Toast coconut in a 350 degree oven for 7 to 10 minutes. Melt chocolate in microwave.
Mix 1 cup Cool Whip and 1/4 cup coconut into the melted chocolate. Spread on bottom of crust.
Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk until thickened. Pour over chocolate layer in crust. Top with remaining Cool Whip and coconut.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
“We were created to enjoy God forever.”