You can make this quick and easy soup in a half hour if you have all the ingredients on hand. This is scrumptiously delicious! On this beautiful, but very cold day, it tasted so good. I can’t wait to have seconds.
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (6-oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 to 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 4 (14.5-oz.) cans beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (32-oz.) pkg. frozen meatballs (I used slightly more)
- 1 1/2 cups small pasta, uncooked (I used ditalini)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese
Mix together all ingredients except garnish in a large stock pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until pasta is tender and meatballs are warmed through. Garnish servings with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
“Care for creation honors the Creator.”