Creamy Chicken and Cheese Burritos
Need a quick dinner? This doesn’t have a lot of ingredients and doesn’t take long to make. Loved it!
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Co-Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
In small saucepan over medium heat, combine cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with you favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes or sour cream.
“Love people; love the truth.”