Stuffed Pepper Soup
If you like stuffed green peppers, you’ll love this hearty soup.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 (28-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (28-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28-oz.) can water
- 2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper, optional
- 2 cups cooked rice
Brown beef in a Dutch oven over medium heat; drain. Add tomatoes with juice and remaining ingredients, except rice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, until peppers are tender. Add cooked rice and heat until hot. Serve.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
“Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story.”