Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cheesecake
My friend, Sandy, made this dessert for bridge and it was just “delicious”. It would make a very refreshing summer dessert. It also makes 3 pies, but can be kept in the freezer for a long time. Something you could pull out of the freezer when unexpected company comes to visit.
- 3 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (5.1-oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 3 (9″) graham cracker crusts
Mix all together and spoon in chocolate chips. Pour mixture in 3 graham cracker crusts. Freeze.
Makes 3 pies.
“God wants us to pray before we do anything at all.”