Another appetizer for our New Year’s/Birthday party.
- 1 (15-oz.) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (4-oz.) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing (I used a packet of Good Seasons and made my own)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
“The promise of Christ’s return calls us to persevere in faith.”