Hot Wing Dip
Everything is in the dip. And very easy to make. I, personally, thought it was a bit too hot, but everyone else disagreed. They all loved it!
This makes quite a large recipe, so you could easily half it.
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used canned chicken)
- 2 cups (8-oz.) shredded provolone cheese
- Celery, carrots and crackers
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and hot sauce until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (I would think this could be microwaved also)
Serve warm with celery, carrots, or crackers.
Makes 6 1/2 cups.
“God has two dwellings, one in heaven and the other in a meek and thankful heart.”