This version is yummy also.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (2.8-oz.) jar of Real Bacon Pieces
- 1 cup large shred Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-oz.) light-bodied beer
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add beer and mix until well combined. Add cheese and bacon pieces and stir just until combined. Pour into loaf pan and spread batter to corners. Drizzle melted butter over top of batter.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove to wire rack and cool.
“God knows us inside and out. No renovation project is too big for Him.”