Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Brownies
Very quick and easy! Yum!
- 18 1/2-oz. pkg. red velvet cake mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 small container whipped topping, optional
In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, brown sugar and cocoa. Stir in eggs, oil, vanilla and water. Mix in chocolate chips. Spray a 9″ x 13″ baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; spread in batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely and spread with whipped topping, if desired.
Makes 16 to 20 bars.
“We disarm the power of money by giving it away.”