Ham ‘n’ Turkey Roll-ups
Wraps are my new sandwich of choice right now. Very quick and easy lunch. They would also be good with a bowl of soup.
- 1 (8-oz.) container onion and chive cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups firmly packed baby spinach leaves
- 12 oz. sliced lean deli ham
- 12 oz. sliced deli turkey breast
Stir together cream cheese and peppers in a small bowl until smooth.
Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture evenly over 6 tortillas. Place 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla. Top evenly with ham and turkey slices. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, and cut in half. Secure each half with a wooden pick.
“Often the best comfort is just being there.”