Strawberry Pretzel Salad / Dessert
All I can say is “YUM”!!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (8 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
Mix and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Press lightly into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, let cool.
- 1 (8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) tub whipped topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3-oz.) pkg. strawberry jello
- 2 pkg. (16-oz. each) frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Add whipped topping and mix well. Spread over pretzel mixture and place in refrigerator until cold.
In a medium bowl, mix boiling water with strawberry jello; stir until dissolved. Add frozen strawberries; put jello mixture in refrigerator or freezer until it begins to thicken, then pour over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate.
Serves 12 to 15.
“The only way to see life clearly is to focus on Christ.”