- 2 lbs. unpeeled, large raw shrimp (21/25 count)
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 6 French rolls, split lengthwise and toasted
Peel shrimp and devein.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add green onions and garlic, and saute until onions are tender. Add shrimp, wine, and next 3 ingredients; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in dill weed and parsley. Spoon shrimp mixture over toasted rolls, and serve immediately.
It can also be served over rice, pasta, potatoes or bread. Makes delicious sopping juices.
Makes 6 servings. (My 3 guys ate it all)
“A change in behavior begins with Jesus changing our heart.”