Shrimp and Artichoke Dip
Shrimp, Cheddar and Parmesan!! Yum. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked, peeled and chopped shrimp
- Paprika, for garnish, opt.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix everything together in a bowl. Put in baking dish, sprinkle with paprika, and bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
“God’s love is abundant.”