Quick and Easy Chicken Divan
This is another recipe that is fabulous. A good recipe to use up some of your turkey leftovers after Thanksgiving.
- 1 (17-oz.) pkg. broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey (Canned chicken or turkey works also)
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Arrange broccoli in a lightly grease 9 x 9-inch baking dish; top with chicken. Place cheese over chicken.
Combine milk and soup, stirring well. Pour mixture over cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Follow directions above. Microwave at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes, giving dish a half-turn after 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
“Christlike love is patient with the faults of others.”