Tuna and Noodle Casserole
This makes a large casserole but if there are leftovers, they freeze quite well in individual containers.
- 1 (16-oz.) package egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 (6-oz.) cans albacore tuna, drained
- 2 (10 3/4-oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup (I use Campbell’s Healthy Request)
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
In large bowl, mix everything together except potato chips. Pour into baking dish and top with crushed potato chips. (Feel free to use canned onion rings instead or buttered bread crumbs.)
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. If chips start to get too brown, put a piece of foil over top until casserole is done.
“Jesus opened the doors of salvation to all who will believe.”