Roasted Shrimp Cocktail / Cocktail Sauce
This is the most delicious shrimp cocktail! And the sauce is the best too.
For the shrimp:
- 2 lbs. (12 to 15 count) shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the cocktail sauce:
- 1/2 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in one layer. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco. Serve as a dip with the shrimp.
Serves 6 to 8.
“Feeding on God’s Word keeps us strong and healthy in the Lord.”
My daughter and I both like your blog. We want to sign up for new posts.