Blueberry Cream Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (21-0z) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8-ox) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into a greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; add the eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
“Contentment begins with having fewer wants.”