Baked Spinach – Artichoke Dip
This appetizer is sooo good that it is requested (especially by my grandson, Nathan) at every family gathering we have. Another word for it is “Fabulous”.
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Mix the above ingredients well, and spoon into a lightly greased 1-qt casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
“He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.”