Raisin Bran Muffins
When I make these muffins, I have to make two dozen as they get eaten so fast. They are very quick and easy to make and pretty healthy for you also. Grab one to take with you for a morning pick me up to go with a cup of coffee. Or a snack anytime of day.
- 2 cups raisin bran cereal
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I use organic whole milk)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten (I use large eggs)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (I used light brown sugar, but you could use dark brown sugar, if you prefer.)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Mix cereal with milk; set aside to soften.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in cereal mixture.
Fill lightly greased or paper-lined muffin cups about 2/3 full with batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes one dozen.
.“Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face , kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness.”