Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
We had this for dinner last night along with Zesty Chicken Breasts, and it was “oh so” delicious! Also healthy and keto friendly.
- 2 lbs. cauliflower florets, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 (8-oz.) box cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups (12-oz.) Cheddar-Jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (reserve one tablespoon for the top)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Steam cauliflower until fork tender, approximately 10 minutes. Drain well in colander.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar-jack cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until creamy and smooth. Gently stir in cauliflower, 1/2 the bacon and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into casserole dish and top with remaining bacon. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with remaining chives and serve.
Makes 6 servings. (276 calories per serving)
“Children are God’s precious jewels – help them shine for Christ.”