Olive Garden Salad Dressing
When my daughter, Janelle, hurt her back and was staying with us for a week, she was so hungry for a salad with Italian dressing. I just happened to have the ingredients on hand to make this. It was a very good copycat recipe.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I would think this would work great for a marinade also.
- 1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Dressing
- Ingredients needed to make dressing; oil, water and vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon water
- Prepare Good Seasonings Italian Seasonings Dressing as it states on back of package (mixing with oil, water & vinegar in the measurements given on packet)
- Once prepared pour it in a medium bowl, then add additional ingredients listed above (starting with dried Italian Seasoning).
- Using a whisk, mix all ingredients until mixed thoroughly combined.
- Serve with your favorite salad fixings.
Store unused dressing in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks. Be sure to give the bottle a good shake before using.
“Let God’s Word fill your memory, rule your heart, and guide your words.”