Cheesy Avocado Quesadillas
I have to say, these are so good they are addicting. Very easy and a quick supper on the table in no time.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans, heated
- 2 avocados, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat and cook until browned, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Drain excess fat and stir in taco seasoning and green chiles; set aside.
Top tortilla with refried beans, ground beef mixture, avocado and mozzarella, and then top with another tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas to make 4 quesadillas.
Place quesadillas onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 8-10 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
“We rest well when we’re in the loving arms and perfect will of God.”
These sound wonderful!