This is a spur of the moment meal if you keep frozen meatballs and pizza crust in your freezer. Delicious dinner!
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 (8-oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2-oz. each), thawed and halved
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet.
Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Top with meatballs; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 12-17 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 8 slices
“No danger can come so near that God is not nearer still.”