Layered Pineapple-Lemon Cheesecake
This recipe is a different twist on my Lemon Cheesecake Pie. My friend, Priscilla, had this for bridge last night and she was so kind to share her recipe with me. I must say, “it was heavenly”.
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple (drained / divided)
- 1 (6-oz.) graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. lemon flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups cold milk
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in Cool Whip and half the pineapple. Spread into crust.
Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in remaining pineapple. Spoon over pie. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
“Give thanks to God, our Creator, who gives us the breath of life.”