Black-Eyed Pea Dip
This says it serves 12, but there were three people eating it and it really didn’t go very far. So I would say you need to make a double recipe. Comments were “it’s delicious” and “it needs to be spicier”.
- 1 (14-oz.) can Black-Eyed Peas
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 slices jarred Jalapenos (I used mild)
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain black-eyed peas and partially mash, leaving some whole. Add all other ingredients, stirring to combine.
Spread into a baking dish and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips!
“The promise of heaven is our eternal hope.”