This couldn’t be simpler to make and very delicious.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-oz.) can pinto beans
- 1 (16-oz.) can kidney beans
- 1 (16-oz.) can golden hominy
- 1 (17-oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14-oz.) can diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes with chilies (optional)
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Brown ground beef and onions, drain. Add taco seasoning mix and mix thoroughly.
Add, without draining, the cans of beans, hominy, corn, and tomatoes. Stir in dry ranch dressing mix. Simmer over low heat until bubbly.
Serve over tortilla chips and top with grated cheese.
Serves 4 to 6.
“Your loving heavenly Father never takes His eyes off you.”