This couldn’t be simpler to make and very delicious. My husband says it is a 5-star.
- 1-2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 (16-oz.) can pinto beans
- 1 (16-oz.) can kidney beans
- 1 (16-oz.) can black beans
- 1 (16-oz.) can corn
- 1 (16-oz.) can beef broth
- 2 (16-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix
Brown ground beef, drain fat off. Open, drain, and rinse pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, corn and add to your pot along with the beef broth and the tomatoes. Add and stir in dry ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix. Simmer over low heat until bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips, grated cheese and sour cream.
“Your loving heavenly Father never takes His eyes off you.”