Cheesy comfort food. Very easy to make and very quick. 30 minutes and one pot and you have dinner on the table. Serve either Creamsicle Fluff or Strawberry Fluff after your meal. Refreshing and will cool your mouth off.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (1.5-oz.) pkg. mild taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz.) can Ro-Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, optional
Brown ground beef in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, crumbling the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning.
Stir in Ro-Tel, tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted.
Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and cilantro, if desired.
“God desires willing hearts ready to be used.”