Copycat “On The Border” Guacamole
Both my husband and I have just fallen in love with guacamole. Where have we been all this time? This copycat recipe of On The Border’s is so addicting!!! I double the lime juice and serve it with lime tortillas. Delicious!!
- 2 medium ripe avocados, chilled
- 1 lime wedge (I use 2)
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon minced jalapeno (more, if you like it hotter)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced tomato
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
Mash avocados in a medium bowl, then add the juice of one lime wedge. Stir in onion, jalapeno, cilantro, tomato and salt to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.
Serves 2 to 4 as an appetizer. (You might want to make a double or triple.)
“Keep running the race with eternity in view.”