This salad is sooooo refreshing! It is my new (addicting) summer salad. You must try this, it is so good!
- 8-oz. small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 lbs. bacon, diced, fried, and drained
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 or 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon finely diced onion
- Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip to coat (or Ranch dressing, or anything you prefer)
In a large bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients together. Mix mayo, or your favorite dressing just enough to coat. Don’t overdue the dressing. (I used Ranch dressing and we just loved it.)
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
“When you’ve been rescued, you’ll want to rescue others.”