Classic Beef Macaroni Soup
This soup is very easy and quick to make. I make a double batch so if there are any leftovers, I can freeze it in individual containers and then take it out and heat it up in the microwave. Delicious!!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 – 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, opt.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, opt.
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender.
Makes 5 servings.
“Jesus died in our place to give us His peace.”