This is really yummy!
- 1 (3-oz) package cook-and-serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3-oz) pack cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3-oz) package orange jello
- 3 cups water
- 1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Combine the tapioca pudding, vanilla pudding and orange jello mixes with the water. Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat and cool. When cooled, fold in mandarin oranges and whipped topping. Refrigerate overnight.
“The powers of evil around you are no match for the power of Jesus within you.”