Creamy Corn Dip
This makes a very large bowl of dip, but it won’t last long. I can’t stop eating it!
- 3 (11-oz) cans of Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (4-oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4-oz) can chopped jalapenos, drained
- 1/4 cup diced chives
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-oz) pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
Mix all ingredients except corn chips together and refrigerate. Serve with corn chips.
“A sermon isn’t complete until it’s put into practice.”