Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (or 8 oz. shredded cheese)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Arrange chicken in a 9″ x 13″ baking pan. Top with cheese slices. Spread soup evenly over all and top with stuffing. Drizzle with melted butter.
Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
“Sharing the good news is one beggar telling another beggar where to find bread.”
This is a smooth, creamy and delicious pie. You must try it.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Cinnamon and nutmeg to taste (optional)
Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter and beaten eggs and stir with a whisk or fork until well blended. Stir in buttermilk, vanilla, and lemon extract, and mix well. Pour into unbaked pie shell and dust with cinnamon or nutmet, if desired.
Bake in center of 350 degree oven for 55-60 minutes, or until filling is set and lightly browned.
“While God is preparing a place for us, He is preparing us for that place.”