Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (or 8 oz. shredded cheese)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Arrange chicken in a 9″ x 13″ baking pan. Top with cheese slices. Spread soup evenly over all and top with stuffing. Drizzle with melted butter.
Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
“Sharing the good news is one beggar telling another beggar where to find bread.”
This is absolutely delicious! And so easy to make! The crust is to die for!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Crust (1st layer)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter, melted
Mix all together well and press into a 9 x 13 casserole dish. A smaller dish may work as well. (I halved the recipe and put it into an 8 x 8 dish.) Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. (I baked mine until it was starting to brown on top about 30 minutes.) Cool completely.
Filling (2nd layer)
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) cartons Cool Whip
Whip cream cheese and sugar until sugar is dissolved and very creamy. Add Cool Whip and mix well. Put on top of cooled crust.
- 2 (21-oz) cans Blueberry pie filling (strawberry or peach would be really good also)
Carefully spoon pie filling on top of cream cheese filling without getting the two mixed together.
- 1 (8-oz. carton) Cool Whip
Carefully spoon Cool Whip on top of the blueberry pie filling without getting the two mixed together. Top with a few chopped nuts, if desired.
Serves 12 to 15 (depending on how you cut it)
“Character is the sum total of all our thoughts, words, and deeds.)
This is a smooth, creamy and delicious pie. You must try it.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Cinnamon and nutmeg to taste (optional)
Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter and beaten eggs and stir with a whisk or fork until well blended. Stir in buttermilk, vanilla, and lemon extract, and mix well. Pour into unbaked pie shell and dust with cinnamon or nutmet, if desired.
Bake in center of 350 degree oven for 55-60 minutes, or until filling is set and lightly browned.
“While God is preparing a place for us, He is preparing us for that place.”