This is really yummy!
- 1 (3-oz) package cook-and-serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3-oz) pack cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3-oz) package orange gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Combine the tapioca pudding, vanilla pudding and orange gelatin mixes with the water. Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat and cool. When cooled, fold in mandarin oranges and whipped topping. Refrigerate overnight.